ss_blog_claim=dd2b1efa7c80cb97a11ae172bc50b7f8 ss_blog_claim=dd2b1efa7c80cb97a11ae172bc50b7f8

Happy Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving I had the fortune of being sick! Not what I was hoping for as I headed to my parents house for a huge dinner. I spent most of the evening laying down and didn't eat nearly as much as I would have liked to. Being sick is the worst, especially on holidays. But, I guess I was lucky I was well enough to even go!

So, being inspired by that, here is my list of things to be thankful for:

Family
Food
Home
Car
Children's laugher
Warm hugs
Smiling faces
Loving Husband
Generous parents
Heated house
Christmas music on the radio
Leftover turkey
Moms homemade pumpkin pie
Black Friday sales


You really can't things for granted. Life is precious and time is few and it is here to be enjoyed. We should take every minute to love, laugh, smile and live life fully. Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Hire Me Direct

Follow me and I'll Follow You!

Blog Roll

4 Cats Make Me Crazy!
101 Ways to Save
A Peek Inside Our Life
Ally Kat Tales
Angies Silly Stuff
Anything I Think About
ash.
The Art Dept Chronicles
Back Where I Come From
Berriedreams
Blah-Zay
Blog Fogg
Bloggie Mommie
Busy Bee Village
The Cajun Blogger
Chatty Chica
A Christian Marriage
Confessions of a Baltimore Housewife
Confetti by:Kateedyd
Coodas Corner
Da Boss And Bryguy
Dave's Blue Planet
Deal with Chronic Pain
Desperate Gossip
Diaper Duty Diary
Domestic Legacies
Drizzly Blog
Eco Baby Buzz
Eco Family Buzz
Editorial Nation on HubPages
Fat Girl Goes Fit
fASHion
Feelings Just Are
Femme Facade
Five O'Clock Somewhere
Flipping Adentures
Florida Travel Spots
Friendly Fusion
Front Page Info
The Fuzzbutt Files
The Geeks Girl
Green 'n' Pink
Happy Healthy Families
Have Your Health
Healthy Home Blog
Here On Columbia Avenue
Hillbilly Heart
House of Bargains
House Wife Wom
I Love My 3 Boys
Internet Art Class
It's Just My Thoughts
Jolly Mom
Kateedyd What?!
Kimmi's Krazy World
Kim's Kountry Kitchen
Kookie Krumblez
The Learning Rock
Life In The Country
Life Inside My Purse
Life Is Like A Sewer
The Life Of A Military Wife
Lisa‘s Command Post
The List
Luxury Lifestylez
Love World Mall
Mama and Hustler???
Mama M's Cucina
Mia's Menu Mania
Mia's Motivation
Mindals Musings
Mindy Making Sense
Misadventures in Baby Raising
Mix World
Moma's Crazy World
Moma's House
Moma's Life
Mommies Little Helper
Mommie’s Marbles
Mom Tidings
Mommy Mia's World
Mom Times Three
Mom to Three Sisters
Mom to Tweens
Moon Babyz
The Munchkins and Me
My Crazy Lil Life
My First Steps With Jesus
My Frugal Life
My-Junk-Drawer
My Mommy Chronicles
My Name is Not “Mom”
My Special Place
My So Called Blog
My Weekly Beef
New & Incredible Gossip
Notes From a Wannabe WAHM
Paradise Fiber Studio
Piece of Me
Postcard from Somewhere
Pure Jade Home
Raising a Girl
Remotely Mommy
Save Your Sen$e at Home
Saving with Style
Shrinking Pamelalala
Shopping Reviews
SlickMom
So Not Domestic
Surgical Nurse Musings
Talk Time with Kim
teleTwenties
The Jolly Kitchen
Three Times a Brideamaid
Thrifty Momma Ramblings
Thrifty Thoughts
Time Keeps on Flying Wahm Adventures
Weeping Widow
WICBlog
Work from Home Options
World of Mom