ss_blog_claim=dd2b1efa7c80cb97a11ae172bc50b7f8 ss_blog_claim=dd2b1efa7c80cb97a11ae172bc50b7f8

Potholes of Society

The one thing that really makes me angry about this society is the fact that it is so difficult for parents to be at home to raise their children. With the high cost of living (at least here in California) most families have a very hard time living off of one income. Rent is high, food is expensive, and until recently, gas has been outrageous. What we are lacking in this society is the value of how important it is for children to be raised properly - in a loving, nurturing environment with their mother or father (or both). We are forced to either barely scrape by so we can do what we feel is best for our children, or go to work and leave them to be raised by strangers. People that we really have no idea how well they are taking care of our children. Yes, there are the lucky ones who have a wonderful relative to help them out. I'm sure that can never ease the guilt many mothers feel as they head off to work every day, leaving their babes in the arms of another.

So the mothers out there who need to stay home, or simply cant afford to pay for daycare to get a job, look for work at home opportunities. And that is where conniving rats scam innocent moms who are desperate to find a real way to make money from home. The scam artists are out there by the thousands. It makes me sick! I myself have been in this position, looking to stay at home with my sweet little baby and make some money so I can buy Christmas presents for my other children. Or even help pay some bills. I have seen so many scams and schemers its amazing. Another tell tale about this society.

Luckily there are real jobs where you can work from home and earn money. Unfortunately I am only one of the thousands out there applying for these jobs. And with the state of the economy and the hundreds getting laid of every day, I'm sure there will be more joining me. I have always thought that a parent should get paid to stay home with their baby. At least for the first three years. Those are some of the most important years for a child. It is the time in their life when they learn the most about being. Do we really need more children out on the streets doing God knows what because their parents are either too busy to watch them, too stressed about bills to focus on them, or just too damn tired from working their asses off at two jobs to make ends meat? I see it everyday in my neighborhood and it makes me sad and angry. I am so happy I am at home to help guide them and make sure they are safe and have an understanding about making right decisions. Its just a shame that as I stay home and my husband goes out to work everyday, we still cant pay all our bills every month. Yeah, I know its a dream to think that a parent should get paid to take care of their children which would ultimately better society, but I know its not only my dream.

0 comments:

Hire Me Direct

Follow me and I'll Follow You!

Blog Roll

4 Cats Make Me Crazy!
101 Ways to Save
A Peek Inside Our Life
Ally Kat Tales
Angies Silly Stuff
Anything I Think About
ash.
The Art Dept Chronicles
Back Where I Come From
Berriedreams
Blah-Zay
Blog Fogg
Bloggie Mommie
Busy Bee Village
The Cajun Blogger
Chatty Chica
A Christian Marriage
Confessions of a Baltimore Housewife
Confetti by:Kateedyd
Coodas Corner
Da Boss And Bryguy
Dave's Blue Planet
Deal with Chronic Pain
Desperate Gossip
Diaper Duty Diary
Domestic Legacies
Drizzly Blog
Eco Baby Buzz
Eco Family Buzz
Editorial Nation on HubPages
Fat Girl Goes Fit
fASHion
Feelings Just Are
Femme Facade
Five O'Clock Somewhere
Flipping Adentures
Florida Travel Spots
Friendly Fusion
Front Page Info
The Fuzzbutt Files
The Geeks Girl
Green 'n' Pink
Happy Healthy Families
Have Your Health
Healthy Home Blog
Here On Columbia Avenue
Hillbilly Heart
House of Bargains
House Wife Wom
I Love My 3 Boys
Internet Art Class
It's Just My Thoughts
Jolly Mom
Kateedyd What?!
Kimmi's Krazy World
Kim's Kountry Kitchen
Kookie Krumblez
The Learning Rock
Life In The Country
Life Inside My Purse
Life Is Like A Sewer
The Life Of A Military Wife
Lisa‘s Command Post
The List
Luxury Lifestylez
Love World Mall
Mama and Hustler???
Mama M's Cucina
Mia's Menu Mania
Mia's Motivation
Mindals Musings
Mindy Making Sense
Misadventures in Baby Raising
Mix World
Moma's Crazy World
Moma's House
Moma's Life
Mommies Little Helper
Mommie’s Marbles
Mom Tidings
Mommy Mia's World
Mom Times Three
Mom to Three Sisters
Mom to Tweens
Moon Babyz
The Munchkins and Me
My Crazy Lil Life
My First Steps With Jesus
My Frugal Life
My-Junk-Drawer
My Mommy Chronicles
My Name is Not “Mom”
My Special Place
My So Called Blog
My Weekly Beef
New & Incredible Gossip
Notes From a Wannabe WAHM
Paradise Fiber Studio
Piece of Me
Postcard from Somewhere
Pure Jade Home
Raising a Girl
Remotely Mommy
Save Your Sen$e at Home
Saving with Style
Shrinking Pamelalala
Shopping Reviews
SlickMom
So Not Domestic
Surgical Nurse Musings
Talk Time with Kim
teleTwenties
The Jolly Kitchen
Three Times a Brideamaid
Thrifty Momma Ramblings
Thrifty Thoughts
Time Keeps on Flying Wahm Adventures
Weeping Widow
WICBlog
Work from Home Options
World of Mom